Saturday 28 December 2013

Bonding over ManU - my Xmas miracle

It's fair to say that T (my sis' boyfriend) and I didn't exactly hit it off when we first met. And since they lived in Germany and me in the UK, I didn't get to see them/him very often. Now that they are back in the UK (and living in a beautiful, spacious house), I am hoping to see more of them.

Spending Christmas with them was a great opportunity to get to know him better, too, and I am very pleased that we got on rather well. I'd like to think that my Xmas present for him - The Class of '92 DVD - was also received very well. Those who know me and have followed my blog, will know that I really do not like Manchester United. T on the other hand is originally from near Manchester (which makes it slightly more acceptable for him to be a ManU supporter...), used to be a season ticket holder and is a big fan. So, when the DVD came out just before Christmas, I had his present sorted. And to be honest - while I'm not keen on ManU, I do love David Beckham! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment