Monday 30 December 2013

My precious

Now that I created a few empty shelves and a couple of square cm in my kitchen (thanks to tidying), I decided to reward myself with a coffee machine! I had been meaning to get one for ages, but there simply wasn't any space on my kitchen counter.

Now, I don't usually have more than one coffee a day and since moving to the UK, I've been primarily drinking instant coffee. And while it tastes all right in the office, it tastes pretty shit at home (no idea why...). I have a coffee plunger, too but that didn't really work for me either. I also have coffee filters and one of these Italian coffee/espresso makers but just the thought of assembling and THEN cleaning it, is rather off-putting (yes, I am THAT lazy!).

So, I decided to get myself an easy to use coffee machine in the sales. But when I started looking, I got rather confused. I couldn't work out what the differences where, what to look for and which brand to go with. I then asked around and one of my friends had actually recently done some research for a family present and in the end had opted for a Tassimo by Bosch machine, which was also recommended by another friend. So that was that. 

Here's the new pretty addition to my kitchen:

Just £59.99 at argos; and my first great tasting Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment