Monday 30 December 2013

Online shopping is the way to go

I very foolishly ventured out to Westfield Shopping Centre today. Of course, everyone else is also still on (school) holiday and is hitting the sales. It was crazy busy and I am surprised I lasted as long as I did... I still haven't bought a watch though as I can't decide what I want. And I am also convinced that the one I quite like will eventually go on sale in January, too. Practicing patience! :-)

All tops are from Bershka and really comfy
Need to cut off the label...
And yes, there is a theme: detailed back

I've been meaning to try on these boots for a while. The hidden wedge heel means that they make me a tiny bit taller while still being able to walk in them. Today they were on sale for just £35. Unfortunately, they didn't have them in a size 6, so I went with these in a size 5.5. They seem all right, and I hope they'll still be comfortable when worn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment