Sunday 29 December 2013

Samples, hotel toiletries and the miscellaneous drawer

I am very pleased to say that I am nearly done with tidying my flat. It's amazing how much more space I have, by binning all sorts of crap. I even tackled my miscellaneous drawer - which is basically where everything goes that I don't otherwise have a place for. I also went through the pile of bank letters and filed them all. And yes, I am rather proud of myself.

Amongst others, I discovered a whole bag of sample and hotel toiletries - looks as if I won't have to buy shampoo, conditioner or shower gel for a while! The question remains how long until I am back to being my messy self....

It's also save to say that I will never again have to buy a T-shirt. No idea how I managed to collect so many...

No comments:

Post a Comment