Saturday 21 December 2013

Event highlights

In no particular order:
  • more delegates than in previous years
  • all (but one) speakers showed up and loaded their slides on time!
  • exhibitors already confirming their bookings for next year
  • being offered a (job) reference from one of our business partners and getting amazing feedback for the pitch we did earlier this year
  • all volunteers showed up and did a great job
  • more delegates took part in the Treasure Hunt, which I introduced last year
  • a picture in the photo booth with my colleague and my two all time favourite members and we got them to wear funny wigs, too!
  • another of my all time favourite members telling me that I sound Australian
  • lots of nice comments on the Santa hat I wore on Thursday - and prior to that: convincing my boss to agree to mini-dress up Thursday for staff
  • getting a bottle of mulled wine from the venue
  • getting pistachios from an Iranian delegate (yes, a bit random)
  • being asked to have my photo taken with one of our delegates
  • catching up with many lovely members
  • being congratulated on organizing another successful meeting and the bigger area I booked at the venue
  • post-event drinks with colleagues and delegates
  • hugs with my team and praise from my boss
  • the most beautiful flowers I've ever been offered

No comments:

Post a Comment