Sunday 22 December 2013

Retro Feasts

On Friday, I enjoyed a Christmas dinner with the lovely Lisbon ladies at Retro Feasts. And while I was still soooo tired from my event, it was great to see them all together and to catch up.

Retro Feasts is a pop-up restaurant that has taken over the ground floor restaurant at the Embassy nightclub for six months, just a short walk from Piccadilly Circus. The three course menu includes a cocktail and is reasonably priced at just £30+ service charge.
L

I had the chicken liver pate with a gorgeous fruity chutney, the fish pie and the boozy trifle (dessert on the left on the bottom middle photo). To be honest, I think I was too busy chatting away, and my appetite still hasn't gone back to normal, so I didn't actually eat very much of the food...

No comments:

Post a Comment