Sunday 29 December 2013

The day has finally come

Just got a text from my landlord, asking me to call him...

I know that I've been really lucky that he hasn't increase the rent in the four years I've lived here, so I was fully aware that the day had to come eventually. I also very stupidly transferred him £100 less in rent for the last six months - oops... No idea how that happened. And I wonder whether this reminded him that he hadn't put up the rent. Anyhow, apparently all bills have increased, so they will have to increase the rent. I'm sure it will be reasonable, but painful for me nevertheless.

I've had a quick look at other places, as this might also be a good opportunity to move somewhere more central. But just thinking about packing and moving, puts me off that idea quickly. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment