Friday 11 April 2014

1,001

My tastecard is expiring in May and I was already set to cancel my subscription as I don't use it very often. But then I went to Miz en Bouche for lunch with my colleague today. A French bistro just a short walk from the office with a delicious menu! Due to shortage of time (of course somebody called, just the minute we were about to leave....), we gave starters a miss. I want to come back just to try the scallops to be honest!

I had the confit duck leg with dauphinois potatoes and confit shallots which was really nice and I finished the whole plate. Which doesn't happen often. And my colleague's bavettes and fries were just as good, too. And with a 50% discount on the food, a real bargain, too!
I think I might keep my subscription for another year after all!

in case you wonder: this is my 1,001st post!


No comments:

Post a Comment