Tuesday 8 April 2014

fail

I just wanted to quickly drop into Westfield for a some grocery shopping. And despite masses of people who all (yes, ALL of them!!!) decided to walk incredibly slowly right in front of me, I still ended up inside the shops and inside the changing rooms. All these mid-season sales signs were too tempting to resist.

These three tops came home with me. And no, I don't need any of them. But it was fun buying them. And I bet that they will contribute to my overall happiness when I will eventually wear them. And that's surely good enough a reason to break my self-imposed shopping ban, is it not?

I should also mention though that I did NOT buy that dress that was just £12 in the sale or that skirt that was reduced to £10. Little victories...

the cool changing room at Fat Face - and I am sure you can see why I had to get that top: pink birds??!
And buttons down the back and super comfy.
love the collar! from The Sting

No comments:

Post a Comment