Saturday 19 April 2014

Second chances

I am very glad I gave Wahanda another chance! I had a massage booked with MSH Wellbeing in Islington and Arturo was just wonderful! The perfect balance between relaxing and working through my knotty upper back. Not to forget an amazing foot massage.... Their salon actually focuses on treatments for men but seems that ladies are just as welcome.

And thanks to another £10 voucher, I only paid £15 for a 60 minute aromatherapy full body massage. What a bargain! They also have a loyalty scheme and after booking five massages, you get the sixth free plus they have a happy hour every day, where all of their treatments are half price. Not least as it's only a short walk from the office, I will definitely be back!

Last but not least, I got this as a little giveaway -
perfect timing as well, as my Hello Kitty Oyster card holder is falling apart:

No comments:

Post a Comment