Sunday 20 April 2014

Oxford Street delights

Did lent finish yesterday? Ah well, I lifted my shopping ban a while ago, I suppose.
I try to avoid Oxford Street as best as I can but made an exception yesterday. I was looking for dresses which I had seen online at &other stories. And I also found one that fitted and looked lovely. But it was dry clean only and I know myself well enough: I wouldn't really wear it. Having to get it dry cleaned is just too much of a hassle in my books.

Instead though I made this little bargain: real leather and reduced to just £26 from £50 at aldo:


I was already frustrated when size 5 was too tight and size 6 too big - when the lovely shop assistant informed me that they had them in a size 5.5. AND they even had them in store.
They are a tiny bit like my coral coloured flats. Well, in as much as they are flat a bit pointy.
I even read the other day that flats are en vogue this season. Lucky me! As I can't walk in heels...

No comments:

Post a Comment