Saturday 16 May 2015

Belly laughs

One of my tasks at the moment is to delete emails. Having been in my job for more than seven years and essentially not deleting anything means that my outlook is taking up a lot of space. As a side effect this means going through lots of old emails, reading 'across' and remembering the people I've met over the years. And it made me a little sad. As much as I embrace change, I'm realizing that for a number of reasons this change is bigger, more 'substantial' than most things I've done in my life.

So, what a great way to end the week: A got free tickets for the Channel 4 Comedy Gala at the O2 arena in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital. Over three hours all sorts of (famous) comedians entertained us and I couldn't sop laughing! Too many to name, but Michael McIntyre and the revolving doors had me in stitches. I could just about stop myself from snort-laughing!

Plus my first time inside the O2 Arena - another tick on my London list.
The O2 filling up

No comments:

Post a Comment