Monday 4 May 2015

Little Venice

It's a nice enough area in London (and I've never been to Venice in Italy - so what do I know), but I have to admit that I was rather disappointed when I first went some years ago. Last week, I finally managed to meet up with D after having tried to find a date for possibly more than 6 months... I don't know the area around Paddington very well, but my research showed that there were some restaurants along the canal leading from the station to Little Venice. We ended up at Smith's Bar & Grill. Great little place, actually. Just a few minutes away from the station (once we worked out how to get there and nearly ended up in the car park...) but nice and quiet and very friendly service. I'm afraid no food piccies on this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment