Saturday 23 May 2015

Stylish haggling

I'm not into designer stuff. I just don't see why I would/should pay that kind of money when I can get a similar item of clothing/handbag/shoes for much less. And I either like something or I don't - it doesn't depend on the label on it. I was telling our President about this, as my boss had ventured out to one of the markets to get a particular bag for his wife. H seemed very surprised by this and commented how stylish I always look. What a sweet compliment :-) Especially, as I don't think of myself as 'well-dressed' and 'stylish' is certainly not a word I'd pick to describe myself.

Haggling is of course a must and I really get into it. And I couldn't resist and bought a pink (of course) clutch despite my best intentions NOT to add to my already extensive bag collection... Anyway, I think I got it for a good price by negotiating her down from 250 to 80 HK$ (=less than £7)! Helps when you are not really bothered either way and start walking away.

And of course, I had to go to Sneaker Street where I bought this beautiful pair of pink adidas for £32:


I was having a little trouble finding shoes in my size. These are a 5.5 (instead of my normal size 6) but they fortunately fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment