Saturday 23 May 2015

Ich bin wieder da...

... war nie wirklich weg.
For the very few readers who know the German singer Marius Müller Westernhagen.

Back in London after a week (work trip) in Hong Kong, and I feel as if I've never been away. Always reminds me of a summer holiday with my siblings, when we were probably in our early teens. On the train from Germany to The Netherlands, my brother said: and we are already on our way back. It's kind of an insider, and primarily I think my brother would be proud that I remember this ;-)

Anyhow, it's 7:42am now and I am not quite sure what to do with myself. I'm not feeling particularly tired even though I didn't sleep very well on the plane. But I am also not feeling very energetic. I might start updating my blog, emptying my suitcase, organizing my upcoming trip to Germany. And then probably have a nap.

We shall see. For now, I leave you with the HK skyline:


No comments:

Post a Comment