Thursday 14 May 2015

Krol Roger

Pre-theatre menu at Busaba Eathai: starter and main for just £9.90!!! In Central London. Pretty good deal, I'd say. The spring rolls and the salmon were delicious. I wasn't too keen on the calamari though.

Off to the Royal Opera House to see Krol Roger. Which was announced as 'a meditation on identity and desire.' Hm, not sure I'd agree with that. Despite the subtitles (supertitles?), I couldn't really follow the story. On our £5 seats, we could also not see half the stage. But to be honest, I don't think that made much of a difference. So, in the interval I read up the plot on wiki. Is it just me, or is that simply a weird story?

Either way, I enjoyed the music and singing and the Royal Opera House, of course. And not least it was great to catch up with T :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment