Monday 25 November 2013

A bucket of hot chocolate

Ok, it's not exactly a bucket - but close! I only drank about half of it...

This little cafe, with a chocolate store (one of the 50 in Bruges) on the ground floor, and just a few tables on the first floor, claims to offer the best hot chocolate in the whole of the city. I think they also have one of the rudest waiters in the whole of Bruges...

I went for the dark hot chocolate. You get a whole pile of chocolate chips in a little chocolate basket and can add as much or as little as you like to the bowl of hot milk. And you get a little whisk, to mix it all up. To go with it, I had the waffle with hot cherries and cream. The waffles are the think kind, not the fat Belgian ones. Both yummy! But I do wonder whether most of the hot chocolates get wasted, as portions are simply too big!

No comments:

Post a Comment