Monday 18 November 2013

Let's f*ck some frogs

Since The Book of Mormon opened in London, it's been on my list of musicals to see. To be honest, I didn't actually bother reading about the story, but everyone had been raving about it - that was good enough for me. Tickets - starting at £73 - aren't exactly cheap but are nevertheless selling fast. On the upside, even the 'cheap' tickets give you really good views of the stage at the Prince of Wales theatre, which is relatively small - so you aren't too far from the stage. Personally, I wouldn't bother paying more.

I really enjoyed it! The music, the story, the humour! I don't really understand the massive hype though - and at those ticket prices, I wouldn't go and see it again, but I would definitely recommend it. If you enjoy rather rude humour, that is. But as it's written by the creators of South Park, you wouldn't expect any less/different!


No comments:

Post a Comment