Sunday 3 November 2013

The big *30*

Not mine. I can't even remember what I did on my 30th birthday... (and no, it wasn't THAT long ago!!!)
Lovely A was celebrating turning 30 and while she'd been slightly (or very?!) dreading leaving her twenties behind her for the last few months, I think she actually had a really good time. And the fact that she managed to party two days in a row just goes to show that she really isn't old at all! ;-)

We went to The Cooperage which is literally a 2 minute walk from Greenwich DLR station and only just opened in September. It's part of Davy's - a wine merchant with a number of bars and restaurants. They revamped their wine cellar and it's a really nice little place. It was great to meet her friends and family - just a pity I had to catch the last DLR just after 23:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment