Thursday 7 November 2013

Birdies

I literally spent HOURS searching for new bedding. I've been meaning to buy new covers for ages. And there is so much choice out there! The only thing I knew was that I wanted something with a pattern (rather than just one colour) and in 100% cotton. Ideally Egyptian cotton. But as it turns out, there isn't much choice when it comes to Egyptian cotton bedding! So I settled for cotton. Again, most bedding is a mix of cotton and polyester. Really not that easy to find something pretty.

I eventually settled on this from Jigsaw:


I wouldn't usually go for grey, but I liked the birdies and thought it'd look a bit more grown-up and classic than the bright pink I am naturally drawn to. And I've never spend so much money on bedding either. But hey, October was bonus month!

No comments:

Post a Comment