Friday 22 November 2013

The city centre Roadhouse

Roadhouse is in Covent Garden, right on the Piazza and an American diner/late night bar/DJ/karaoke place. Took me a while to find it actually... Their competitors at the Meat Market, who are basically at the back of the building, helpfully pointed me in the right direction.

It's dark and cool, with little booths (I love booths in restaurants!) and not only do they have a daily happy (cocktail) hour, they also have a 2 course cocktail menu for just £14.95! How very handy as well, that one of my friends was detoxing (her words) - so I got to enjoy two cocktails! I had the crispy potato skins with bacon, cheese and sour cream for starter and the blackened salmon (with fries instead of mash) for main - both yummy!

It was lovely to see the girls as well. It had only been two weeks, but it felt like ages!


the Rasberrylicious

No comments:

Post a Comment