Sunday 10 November 2013

skin3

More voucher-pampering: a hydraboost facial, hand and arm massage and skin analysis consultation at Skin3 in North London (Swiss Cottage) for just £24 - thanks to Time Out. The salon is really nice - not what you sometimes get when buying these vouchers... My beauty therapist was rather chatty and was trying to sell me supplements and products. I appreciate that that is part of the business but I am very proud that I resisted and did not buy anything for a change!

She used a number of machines on my face, and I am not entirely sure what they did but my face felt amazing afterwards! The face mask was a rather surreal experience. My whole face - including my eyes (and she even wanted to cover my mouth - but I would have probably gotten a panic attack had she done that!) was covered in a thick layer of goo, which hardened with time. She then  connected me to electrical current. But I am not sure it worked - I was meant to feel some tingling, but felt absolutely nothing.

The foot, arm and hand massage while the mask was doing its miracles on my face, were AMAZING! Seriously, if you want to get into my good books (and essentially into my pants...), offer to give me a foot massage. Absolutely heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment