Monday 18 November 2013

The Special One - so near and still so far


When I got an invite to an Event Marketing Roundtable to be held at Stamford Bridge, I was over the moon! I'd been meaning to set up a site visit for the conferencing facilities at Chelsea's stadium for a while, but just hadn't gotten round to it. Perfect opportunity - as the discussions were followed by an optional tour.

And it was so exciting! I've been to a few stadiums and I'd say that the Chelsea's home dressing room is the most spacious and luxurious I've seen. We also got to see the press conference room and I sat at the table where Jose announced he was the Special One and where a vast number of players signed their contracts. And - of course! - I sat in Jose's seat in the dugout.

Next on my list: watch them play!!!


the tunnel
the seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment