Saturday 1 March 2014

February Birchbox - Reviews

Here are some (short) reviews of the content of my February Birchbox:

Beauty Protector hair oil
  • I actually already had a number of hair oils, which I never use. The idea of putting oil in my hair just doesn't seem right. Good news is, that it doesn't make my hair greasy. It smells really lovely. But I'm not sure it does much for my hair either. It looked pretty much the same as usual.
Eyeko - skinny liquid eyeliner
  • Great product! Goes on really easily. But unfortunately, black eyeliner either doesn't suit me, or I haven't worked out how to put it on so that it does suit me...
Coryse salome - ultimate anti-age restorative night cream
  • How do you assess the usefulness of a night cream? It's a cream. My skin doesn't look any different using it. I don't like the smell. But it doesn't do any harm either...
Erb Asia - Eastern treat hand cream
  • Great smell, but also quite a strong smell. I just don't like the feeling of hand cream, so I only ever use it at night.
Leighton Denny nail polish - Mine's a rose
  • You definitely need two coats. As with all milky nail polishes I've used so far, I find the application quite difficult. It doesn't cover very well and it always looks smudgy around the cuticles. It's also more of an apricot colour than rose - despite its name.
above: after one coat; below with two coats

No comments:

Post a Comment