Tuesday 18 March 2014

The opposite of warming to someone

Is there a word for that?

I sometimes wonder whether I am a bit weird when it comes to my interactions with people. I can be very judgmental and tiny things can piss and/or put me off someone quickly. Equally, certain people can get away with murder once I've decide that I like them. I know, doesn't sound particularly healthy.

Anyway, what also seems to happen frequently is that I meet somebody and within the first five minutes I decide that there are really very nice people who I'd like to get to know better. Within the next 15 minutes though, I change my mind completely about them. I'm always trying to figure out what it is that attracts me to these people in the first place but haven't been able to get to the bottom of it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment