Sunday 2 March 2014

Mozart Undone

Not only have I been eating out a lot, I've been to the theatre. Thanks to another Time Out voucher, I got tickets to Mozart Undone for just £14 each. Betty Nansen Teatret - a group from Denmark - is putting on a very special spectacle which they refer to as a 'theatre concert'. As you might deduct from the title, it all evolves around Mozart's music. But not in its classical form but in variations of all kinds - pop, rock, jazz,... And all presented with lots of action and lots of water splashing about. I really enjoyed it and it also made me want to check out Mozart's music. I especially enjoyed the pieces they presented as ballads (if that's the right word; the slow and melancholic ones).

One of my favourites was the final piece:

No comments:

Post a Comment