Sunday 2 March 2014

The Weasel strikes again

Daniel Weichel had his Bellator debut fight last Friday. I can't bring myself to watch the fights live - the tension is too much for me. Daniel won his fight against Scott Cleve in the first round, after 3:46 minutes with a rear-naked choke and is thus through to the semi-final in Salt Lake City.

Watching the fight when knowing the result is just about bearable but nevertheless emotional. I myself am not into doing sports. In addition to being completely talent-free, I also lack the discipline and patience to work on getting better. But when watching others succeed, it fills me with excitement and a sort of overwhelming joy. I can of course only imagine what it must feel like for the individual in question - but I imagine it to be pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment