Sunday 30 March 2014

Water your body

I don't drink enough. The massage therapist on Tuesday mentioned that drinking water would also help with the knots I have. He of course also mentioned exercise - but I know myself well enough that that would never last...

One of my colleagues introduced me to the free 'Water your body' app. Based on my weight, it's calculated that I should drink 1.8 litres a day. I was pleasantly surprised, as that seems doable even for me. On the app, you can note how much you drink as you go through the day. It sends you reminders, too and thus helps you keep track.

At the moment, it feels as if my bladder isn't used to all the water though and the constant toilet visits are rather annoying. But hopefully, it will get better and I will feel the benefits!





No comments:

Post a Comment