Monday 24 March 2014

Sleeping with a stranger

Well, not quite. Sleeping AT a stranger's. On my trip to Lyon, I tried airbnb for the first time. I actually already have an apartment booked in Copenhagen for my weekend trip there with a friend in May, but this was the first time that I actually did it and booked a room in somebody else's place.

Altogether it worked out at £100 for three nights. And the flat was amazing! With its massive living room and the high ceilings and central location and three bedrooms! My bedroom was en-suite (I wouldn't want to share a bathroom). The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, heating was adjustable in the room, there was a kettle in the room and we could help ourselves to breakfast in the morning.

Yes, it means staying with a stranger. I picked a place that had lots of positive reviews already. And Max really was very nice. I had my own set of keys and could thus go and leave as I pleased. And just in case, I left his details with my sister ;-)

I would definitely recommend it!

And it has a balcony... This is probably bigger than my whole flat!
Yes, I have serious appartment-envy :-(
The photos don't really capture it. But this lift is not for claustrophobics!

No comments:

Post a Comment