Wednesday 12 March 2014

More dinosaurs

I'm on a roll, baby! Just finished the second cushion for S yesterday. Same pattern, different colour and this time I made it as big as possible. The fabric has a number printed on it. Last time, I reduced the width of the fabric, so that the printed number wouldn't appear. This time, I realized though, that the fabric was long enough to get the two halves for the cushion by keeping the width, and just cutting the number out length-wise.

I'm sure that makes no sense to anyone. As I am terrible at explaining things.
Incidentally, in my six month review, I've been told that my communication skills have improved noticeably. It doesn't seem to apply to my written skills unfortunately. Or maybe it just means that I started out at a very low level...


No comments:

Post a Comment